Thursday 13 November 2014

Nail care

Hello lovely readers. I wanted to share with you about my nail care. I don't spend a lot of time taking care of my nails. When I go to school I don't use bright colours. But still I want my nails to look nice. I usually paint my nails with base coat nail polish or some kind of nail stronger. Recently I found this nice nail polish with gel effect. It's not a gel polish, but it gives that look. I don't recommend doing real gel nails. That special nail polish can really damage your nails.  
My favourite nail stronger is "Nail Nurse" by Rimmel. Perfect choice if you want to recover your damaged nails. It strengthens and protects nails. Also gives natural pink colour. Painted nails dry very quickly. 
My second favourite stronger is by Nail System. It is also a great nail product. But this one doesn't have a colour. So I like "Nail Nurse" better.
Top coat nail polish by IBI is on a pricey side, but quality pays off. It gives this shiny look and dries basically the moment you paint your nails.

Have you tried these products? What do you think?


Love,S
   

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment