Saturday 29 November 2014

The Body Shop mini body milk and shower gel

The Body Shop body care products are by far my favourite ones. Every thing in this store has special features. 
What I love about these two products is their amazing coconut scent. You can literally melt from that smell. By the way coconut is my favourite nut. I guess that's why I like this smell. 
You can also use this body milk as a hand cream. It hydrates normal to dry skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Also this mini travel package is comfortable to carry around in your purse.
Basically shower gel has similar features as body milk.
Have you ever tried these products?


Love, S
8 comments on "The Body Shop mini body milk and shower gel"
  1. great post
    simone
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saule,
    i also bought such a little "travel package".
    But mine is with sheabutter and it smells fantastic :O
    I think i will give it to my mother in law for xmas ♥

    Greetz
    Eileen
    Sweet&Sugar *klick*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! That's a lovely idea. I would be thrilled to get that for Christmas. xx

      Delete
  3. These look and sound lovely! They really would make such lovely gifts!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Body Shop products as well!
    They work really well with my skin, especially since i have very sensitive skin. Am going to try this one out next ;)

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses

    ReplyDelete