Tuesday 8 September 2015

Hello Autumn! || OOTD

I am not a fan of autumn when it's cold and rainy. Though I don't mind this season when the weather is a bit chilly and you can wear cozy and comfy clothes to keep you warm. For this outfit I chose a casual look with some accents.
I'm wearing top with slits on the side, leather jacket, jeans and sneakers. I have this black leather jacket maybe for three years now and I just can't let go of it. You can basically style it with anything. Always when autumn comes I know that it is time to wear my leather jacket! As usual I like to wear boyfriend style jeans. I can freely move and feel comfortable in them. White Converse sneakers also goes with everything and looks great in every outfit. 
To finish the look, I took some accessories to spice up my outfit. I'm wearing this copper necklace and watch. Recently I became obsessed with copper colour jewelry. This colour looks chic but not too fancy. I guess that is why I like it so much.
Hope I helped you get inspired!
I want to know what you like to wear when autumn comes? Tell me in the comments.


Outfit:
*Top - Bershka 
*Jeans - Mango
*Jacket - Promod 
* Necklace - H&M
*Watch - ASOS
*Sunglasses - Mohito
*Sneakers - Converse


Love, S





6 comments on "Hello Autumn! || OOTD"
  1. Nice outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on GFC and let me know with a comment on my blog. I will follow back as soon as I see it.

    Have a nice evening

    xx Veronica
    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this autumn look! I'm not a fan of any weather when it's cold or rainy but I know that saying hello to autumn means saying hello to those kind of climates. At least the clothes are awesome ;) I love your slit tee and your Chucks!

    http://www.theindiebyline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the necklace and how you paired it with the watch.

    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look, I like it :D

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I really need to buy a leather jacket :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award btw x

    www.0hsolucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete