Sunday 26 October 2014

Holidays in Austria: day in Bad Vöslau

It's holiday time! Right now I'm in Austria, visiting my aunt. We are staying in Bad Vöslau. It's a nice spa town which is located 35 km from Vienna. 
It's our first day here, so we decided to have a bike ride through the town. Later, in the evening we went for a walk with the family. In the park there was this tree which was lit with different colours. It felt like christmas!
For today I chose a comfy and casual outfit. I paired ripped jeans with a simple grey top and a black  leather jacket. I'm wearing a beanie and my favourite checked scarf. I have converse sneakers on.
Outfit:
Beanie ~ H&M
Scarf ~ Zara
Top ~ Primark
Jeans ~ Primark
Jacket ~ Promod
Tell me what you think about my outfit and what would you add or remove. Thanks! x
Love, S 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment