Thursday 4 December 2014

Liebster Award


Hello lovely readers! I was nominated by Natalia Vergara for Liebster Award. Basically I have to give 10 facts about me, answer some questions and nominate other bloggers. Pay attention that you can nominate only new bloggers with less than 200 followers.

10 random facts about me:
  • I am secretly a panda
  • I love sushi
  • I am an actress (well, sort of)
  • In love with pugs (though my dog is not a pug, but he's still the best and I love him)
  • Crazy about watching TV series (I watch a lot of them)
  • Love flying by plane (that good feeling when it lifts off)
  • Favourite cartoon character is Stitch
  • Favourite holiday is Christmas
  • I love travelling
  • Love trying new things

1) Where were you born?
I was born in Kaunas, Lithuania.
2) Describe yourself in 3 words
Excited, generous, weird
3) What is your guilty pleasure?
Laying and doing nothing
4) What quality do you appreciate most in others?
Cordiality
5) What do you hope to accomplish some day?
I want to find a career that I enjoy and be happy.
6) Three things you cannot live without?
Family, friends, food, makeup.
7) Who are your favourite bloggers?
You may probably know them. It's http://www.zoella.co.uk/ and http://www.hello-october.com/. Thanks to these girls I get very inspired. 
8) Why did you start blogging?
Well, I am still on a path of searching what I want to do in life.  I thought that this would be a good experience for me. Maybe it will help me to figure out what I want to be.
9) If I could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
I think it would be Italy, because I love hot weather and I can't live without sea. Also Italy has these amazing ancient architecture buildings. Oh and I adore their language.
10) What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I think I would freak out a little bit (in a good way) and go buy something I really wanted. Though I wouldn't spend all of the money.
11) What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was little I remember that I told every my relative and friend that I want to be a singer. It seemed such a fun and cool profession then. But now this dream is gone. I have few professions that I like, but I am not determined.

Thank you for reading, hope you like it! I nominate:




Love, S









7 comments on "Liebster Award"
  1. :-)))))))))))))))

    xx
    simone
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this S! It's so great getting to know you through this! Keep up the great work girl:D
    Nati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination Saule, it was very kind of you <3

    Alix
    www.letskissandmakeup.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl!
    we have the similar things for sushi addict. haha :p
    thank you so much for the nomination.
    i will make the feedback soon.
    success always for your blog! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really nice !!!! i've nominated you for a liebster award here's the link, good luck :)
    http://mirasalie.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating me, we have so much in common, here is my one: http://simplycharleen.blogspot.ie/2014/12/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, i follow you on gfc, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete