Tuesday 24 March 2015

Tangle Teezer hair brush

Hello lovelies! I'm truly sorry that I haven't been blogging. I was busy with homework, exams and other school stuff. However don't worry I still keep shopping and trying new things. As for this hair brush, it's not exactly an innovation. Most of the people have it now. Though, for me it's new. I heard so many great things about Tangle Teezers that I tempted to buy and try it myself. Right now, I wouldn't change this hair brush to anything. I have never had a brush like this one before. It was a bit pricey about 11 €, but it's worth it every penny.
What I love about this brush that it never plucks my hair out. I have this problem with my hair that I often get tangles. My other brushes always plucked my hair and it hurt so badly. This one is like magic to me! It also makes my hair look shiny and silky smooth. Hair brush is ideal for both dry and wet hair. It also gives a great massage to my head! 
One of the reasons why I bought this brush is because of it's size. It's so handy and comfortable to carry around. Great for traveling and using everyday. All hair brushes I own are big and they take up a lot of space in my purse so I don't like taking hair brush with me. But when I got this beauty I want to carry it with me everywhere.
The design of a brush is so chic and stunning. Love this combination of purple and neon pink. Though, if you're not into this colour, there are different others to choose from. 
All in all this Tangle Teezer hair brush is something really special. I highly recommend it to everyone who has thin hair like me and suffer from tangles. It's a lifesaver!


Love, S



3 comments on "Tangle Teezer hair brush"
  1. great!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you to the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a really beautiful blog! Check it out on my blog:

    www.emmamariewills.blogspot.com

    I would love to read your answers! :)

    Lots of love,
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought one of these and I love it! X

    ReplyDelete