Saturday 28 March 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review

Hello lovely readers! Finally I have time. I feel free to blog and do anything. This is because my spring break has already started. A week ago I bought this new mascara by Maybelline. Everyone seemed to like it so I decided to try it myself. 
If you didn't know I have poor eye lashes. They are short and thin. I sometimes struggle with them. It's hard to find right mascara to make my eye lashes look better. When I am without mascara I look like I don't have lashes. It is just so frustrating at times. I need mascara which makes my eye lashes pop.
This mascara is perfect for people who struggle with short lashes. This curved brush with short and long bristles make eye lashes look fuller and longer. It gives lots of volume and length. Also you can forget about clumps! 
What I love the most about this mascara is that after a long day or a rainy day you don't have black circles under your eyes. But it is also easy to remove it. You don't have to rub your eyes to wash it off.
I love the fact that with this brush I can reach any eye lash I want. It is so easy to apply it. 
However if you apply more coats, nothing changes. It doesn't make them longer, only they stick together which is a bad thing.
I Highly recommend this mascara because it's budget friendly in great quality. 
Have you ever tried this mascara? What is your opinion about it?


Love,S 


3 comments on "Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review"
  1. This post was really helpful, I accidentally came across it but i'm glad I did cos I have the same problem with my lashes! I'll definitely need to try this mascara out, I also find that putting vaseline on your lashes at night helps to stop them falling out, thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Have a nice day, sweetie!!

    Follow each other?

    Algo pasa con Mary | Please, join my International dress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've been curious about this mascara because Velvet Ghost on YouTube uses it. I HATE when mascara leaves dark circles under my eyes. I might need to try this!

    rebekahkoontzsite.com // US Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete