Wednesday 7 January 2015

Lancôme Hypnose Mascara review

Hello lovely readers! A few days ago my mum gave this mascara to me so I could give it a try. I think it was included in her Lancôme gift set, but she gave it away to me. I never used a mascara on a pricier side, but now I definitely see the difference. I absolutely loved it after the first try.
Don't be surprised it's not an actual mascara - it's a mini version of it. It contains 2ml of a product. This mascara is in a shade called 'Noir hypnotic'. I think it's the blackest one in this line. What I love about this mascara is that it gives this natural, but long and intense look to my eye lashes. Even with one coat of this product you can get an awesome volume and length. When you apply more coats eye lashes look stunning! The brush looks simple, but it's actually pretty great. No clumping at all.
After a long day my eyes still look nice. It doesn't leave dark circles under my eyes, except when I rub them. When you cry you don't get black rivers running down on your cheeks. Tested this myself.
This mascara doesn't feel heavy and it somehow makes my eye lashes soft. Product's formula contains vitamin B5 and Jojoba oil. I think these two are the most important ingredients from the whole formula. Both of them have a lot of benefits. Jojoba oil is used to create a smooth, non-clumping formula. Vitamin B5 nourishes and lengthens eye lashes.
Also you won't have problems with removing this mascara. You can simply wash your face with cleanser.
I highly recommend this Lancôme product if you are looking for a great quality mascara and your budget allows you to buy it. 
Have you tried this mascara? What mascara you currently use?


Love,S

9 comments on "Lancôme Hypnose Mascara review"
  1. Great review! There have been many amazing review about this mascara, it seems to be a favourite for many. When my current mascara runs out, I might pick this up to try.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been using this mascara for years, nothing else even comes close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I need to give this a try, I like mascaras that give a natural yet slightly longer effect on the eyelashes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried it and I think is a very nice mascara but I prefer their Hypnose Doll Eyes. It makes my lashes huge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this Mascara sounds lovely~ ^ ^
    I especially adore the design of the packaging! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT POST DEAR!
    XX
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting review, and i nee to try it :)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to try it, Lancome mascaras just seem amazing. Now I'm loving YSL faux effet mascara. Big like for your post and blog, very nice:)

    http://oksiblueberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lancome make up but it is too expensive for me. May be I can have a try.

    ReplyDelete