Tuesday 4 March 2014

Spring..?


Spring is already here. It's much warmer, but the sun shows up rarely. I'm still wearing my green parka and red scarf, because it's pretty cold outside. I hope it gets better. 
The picture above took my mom. We did a little photoshoot, I thought it would be a good idea to memorize first day of spring. The day didn't turn out as I was expecting. Photos are gloomy and kind of sad. Railroad was a good idea, but with that weather pics look even duller. But still this sadness looks interesting.
I feel like I need more colours. Spring and summer is all about bright and pastel colours. Most of the time I wear dark or just white colours. That's strange... I need to experience myself. I have to search my closet for nice colours. So I guess that's my spring resolution.
Oh and speaking of resolutions. I have to start working out. During winter I was lazy and did nothing. And we all want to look good before summer. Sometimes I feel very insecure about my body. So I have to work out to feel and look better. There is a good app on app store called "Abs workout". This is the best app I've tried. 
Let's be fit! haha

Love, S.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment