Thursday 28 June 2018

The best concealers for problematic skin

Having trouble covering face imperfections? If that's a yes, then high five, girl, because I did too before I came across with these two amazing products.
My face skin is really problematic. I have acne breakouts and after it leaves hyperpigmentation scars. That is why I always struggle with covering everything up. I know the feeling when you have an important day ahead and there's a big pimple or a bright red scar ruining every bit of your confidence.
No more! I have tested tons of different concealers and finally, I found something that can actually help.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer 
This product is literally life-saving! If you are suffering from red blemishes or brown spots the concealer is perfect for you. It gives a full coverage, blends in nicely and smoothly leaving no trace of annoying imperfections. The advertisement says that it stays on your skin for up to 25 hours but I wouldn't agree with that. Of course, it holds up pretty long time but not that long. The product is also great for covering dark circles under the eyes. The texture is creamy so I suggest blending it in with your fingertips because it warms up a bit.
Available in three shades: Porcelain, Ivory, Warm Beige.
Maybelline Instant Anti-age Eraser Concealer
This one is better for dark circles. It has a lighter texture which is perfect for summertime. The coverage is good, but I wouldn't call it high coverage. It can cover up small pimples but it won't do any good with red blemishes or darker spots. The product also boasts that it is anti-ageing. Well, I can't comment on that but I can tell you that the content of it features goji berry which is hydrating and collagen which makes skin elastic. These elements reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
I also love the sponge applicator. It is more hygienic to use.
Available in many shades.
Though every skin is different and what works for me it doesn't mean that it will work the same for you. But I highly recommend that you try these products. How else will you find out? Only by trying and searching we can find a solution to our problems. 
What is your opinion on these products? What concealer do you use? 


6 comments on "The best concealers for problematic skin "