Thursday 19 October 2017

Fill up your blank space on the wall


Have you ever stared at the empty wall of yours and thought that you want to spice things up a little bit? If the answer is yes, then you are reading this for the right reason. Often our walls become abandoned due to the lack of imagination or simply time. Though, it's significant to perceive that it is really up to us how we create an environment around us. Not only surroundings can motivate and reveal what is important to you, but also it can tell a lot about your personality to others. Consider your environment wisely.

Back to the empty walls. As for me, I had a completely blank white wall which looked dull to me. It was time to make changes.

And here we have an online shop Photowall. A place where you can find something to fill that annoying blank wall.What really surprised me is that they have a vast and comprehensive range of canvas and wall murals. It varies from classical art to contemporary art. By the way, if you keep scrolling and nothing catches your eye, it is possible to choose your own photo and it will be printed!

When I was looking through the range it took me a while to decide what I wanted on my wall. Just because my sofa has colorful dots and the main color is purple I thought that I need a purple canva, so these pansies were a perfect match!

I received my canva pretty quickly. What is really fun that the package includes parts and it’s kind of a DIY thing. You have to put the pieces together and in fact, it's super easy (instructions are clear)!

This canva really solved my problem. I recommend all of you doing the same. So don’t hesitate, visit Photowall and decorate your wall!

If you liked my canva print here is the link to it.



Love, S
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment